Wednesday 27 January 2010

Time to look out for Brown Hares

It's that time of year again.  I am starting to see more Hares in more locations as I drive about.  I noticed one while driving to work on Tuesday and a couple the previous week while we were at the Short Eared Owl site.

With crops in the very early stages of growth now is the time to get out there and see if you can photograph them.  It might involve long hours laying down in the cold getting nothing, but you could strike it lucky.

I will be checking out a few locations near me over the coming weekends.

Just a quickie tonight as I am up to my neck with other stuff.

Have still got lots of 7D stuff to tell you about and I still have to do the Starling images from Slimbridge so plenty to come soon

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment