Monday 5 September 2011

Blogging on the Move

Regular readers will know that I use twitter @martind01, if you want to follow.

Many times during the day, I see stories that catch my eye and occasionally link to some of the stories I have blogged about here.  So by way of explanation, for the future, if you see short links posted, as the one below was at lunchtime today, with strange squiggles in it from say Uber Media or the like, then you will know why.

 With the fast moving pace of twitter, and having to rely on my memory to go back to stories, I will use the feature more.

Having checked out a few more photograpers apps on Android lately, I will bring some thoughts and feedback on some of these for  those of you who prefer the better phone OS in forthcoming posts :-)

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment