Monday 28 November 2011

Super Monday - Shop till you(r card) drops

I heard on the radio news this morning that today is supposed to be Super Monday when most of the Internet Shopping for Christmas is being done.

So with that in mind, here are a few gift ideas for you to show your partners/spouses, wife's/husbands/girlfriend/boyfriend or just family or friend.

Lets get the cards out of the way first.

You can never have too many and Dave and I are both fans of Sandisk.



A new and neat little device I got hold of this year for remote wireless and timelapse use is as follows in either Canon or Nikon flavour, and much cheaper than the offerings from the manufacturers



For me, it is vital to have the best ID books on the shelf. Not knowing what your subject is is for me probably the worst no-no as a wildlife photographer.

Here are some suggestions that I have found to be excellent in use from the Collins range



Other gems that have an important place on my bookshelf include



Dave will share a few of his ideas in a future blog and I will also put a few more suggestions up later this week.

Have fun convincing those that are buying you gifts, or alternately do what I do and just buy for yourself anyway :-)

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment