Friday 16 December 2011

A look back at some of my favourite pics of the year

In the last couple of years, I have written a review of the year on a month by month basis, but this year I thought I would just put up a few of my favourite images that I have been lucky enough to get or had a great expereince while taking.

While regular readers will probably remember them, maybe some of our newer readers will not have seen them before

In January, I shared a few images from my Norfolk trip







Jac and I had a great three days in North Norfolk, with some great sightings. Sadly, the weather was misty and very murky, so it was always a photographic challenge. But we loved the encounters with the wildlife all the same. Often at times like this it is the taking part that counts, rather than the results.

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment