Thursday 5 January 2012

Last Part of Last Daytrip - final images from 2011

Following from my earlier posts from the Forest of Dean and the Cotswolds, I promised you a few more images, so here they are. These delightful little birds were on a feeding area in the Forest and were quite accommodating.

It was particularly pleasing to get the Nuthatch as these have been pretty elusive for me photographically for a few years, and have still yet to see one in my garden in Stratford after 4 1/2 years.







All with 7D, 500f4 + 1.4 EFTC, on Gitzo 5541 tripod, Gitzo Self levelling tripod base, Arca Swiss Z1 ballhead and Wimberley Sidekick for those interested in my support system. Expensive, heavy but oh so stable, easy to set up quickly, accurately and level when in a hurry.

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment