Monday 9 January 2012

Fave images of last year - Final Part

October saw me get an early morning start in Bradgate Park in Leicestershire for the annual deer rut, where I was treated to some great sights and sounds



More locally to me, the Fallow Deer, while less impressive as a mighty beast still have great charm, and when the light is right makes for a pleasing image.



But with a relatively quiet Autumn and early winter period, images were few and far between. However, one other trip in late October was fruitful and that was to Westonbirt Arboretum, on a day when all the conditions came right for me, for once. So to wrap up this quick look back of my favourite images of last year for a variety of reasons, here are the last batch.





Late December saw another trip across to the Forest of Dean, but you saw those images a week or so ago, so no repeats at this time.

Right so that was 2011, and so on to 2012, and what will it bring?

Keep watching and see what Dave and I find crossing the paths of our lenses, long, wide and close up.

Cheers

Martin

2 comments: