Thursday 26 January 2012

Focus on Imaging

After Dave's great mega blog and fab photos of yesterday, it's just a short quickie or a quick shortie from me tonight to give our readers from the UK side of the water a reminder that it is not too long now until the photo extravaganza that is Focus on Imaging at my old workplace, the NEC.

If you have been before and registered you will no doubt shortly be receiving your automatic tickets. But if you haven't then check out this link which will give you all the details and information that you need to know.

Jac and I may well take a look in this year, as I haven't been in for a couple of years now. Not that I will be looking to buy any new kit, although I do fancy taking a peek at some of the new Nikon gear. Did I just say that out loud? Oops!!

One tip for you though , do check what else is on at the NEC in terms of other shows and plan around that. March is their second busiest month . The good news is that it doesnt clash with Crufts otherwise you would be in long traffic queues if you are driving.

Anyway, it is a little way off yet but one for the diary.

Martin

1 comment: