Sunday 15 January 2012

Images of the year 2011-Japan

2011 certainly was a year of ups and downs for me but without doubt the highlight of the year was my trip to Japan, I had high expectations and the trip exceeded all of the by far, What a fantastic place for the wildlife photographer, i would have really loved to have managed a return trip this year but buying a new house emptied the kitty and it was too late to sell a lung, We took thousands of images and going through them it was difficult to know what was the favorites so here is a few that bought back some great memories

White Tailed and Stellers Eagles






Japanese Snow Monkey's

Whooper Swans


Japanese Red Crowned Cranes



Blackistons Fish Owl


A fantastic trip with a good friend, It certainly (i hope) will not be my last trip to Japan and its highly recommended to anybody who has the chance-A trip of a lifetime

Dave

1 comment:

  1. Dave, thanks for sharing, I'm very envious of you :)

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete