Monday 19 September 2011

Morning Light

With a day off work today, I had planned to go to Slimbridge today to see if I could get some new images, but within a short time of leaving , and against an iffy weather forecast, the cloud bank that I was driving towards meant that I was likely to get a another crap light day, and I have had plenty of grey ducks from Slimbridge, so I turned round and headed back around my local patch.

These following shots were all taken within 50 metres of each other and shows totalling contrasting results.

The first image was with the sun directly behind me and shows a mother and calf Fallow deer in a tender moment.


Walking directly into the light, this Blue Tit and Buzzard where directly in front of me, but there was no way I was going to get a  front lit shot, so I took these silhouettes.
Now, I am not sure that they work very well.

I have never really been a fan of such type images, but they are something different, and we should always try something different every so often, and maybe to somebody's taste.




The good thing was that I met a dog walker who advised me the location I was at had regular visits from Barn Owl and Little Owl - so looks like a trip back for the early and late shifts so will keep you posted.

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment