Wednesday 5 October 2011

Midweek Quickie - Fungi and the Blog

Not much time available tonight to write but I popped out to the local woods on Sunday morning, armed with all my gear as usual to see what fungi was about.  It should be the time of year, but with the unprecedented high temperatures of the last week or more, plus the very dry weather, at least from the Midlands southwards, fungi are very few and far between.  I didn't got a single shot of anything worthwhile.  But the weather will be getting cooler and wetter, I am still expecting a good fungi season this year.  I will keep my fingers crossed.

The second part of tonight's post is about the blog format itself.  Something has gone wrong with it and all the usual stuff you see down the right hand side has for some reason dropped to the bottom of the visible posts.  So we will continue normal 'posting' service, but I will get a look at it as soon as I can and put it straight again.

Will be back with more WWT London images next time

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment