Friday 7 January 2011

Review of the Year - Part 4 - April

So into Spring, at least here in the northern hemisphere - my favourite season, although it is always a close run thing with Autumn.

Dave took a great trip to Florida and gave us loads of wonderful images in fabulous light (forgotten what that looks like at the moment).  In a seven part series that can be seen here as Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7

It was a great trip and I for one loved reading of Dave's experiences and looking at the images.

Meanwhile, here in my Pond, the Frogblog series continued here and here with our first free swimmers

It was a busy month for software with articles on Photoshop CS5 and a technical review of Capture One V5

Also on the technical front, I did a quick and dirty of Lens AF micro adjustment with the 7D here and Dave set out a very good article on Manual metering techniques here.

We posted a lot of images in April and it might be worth a browse of the full archives here.

Finally, 552 of you made 2095 visits from 39 countries.

I will bring you some pictures from my Christmas trip to Norfolk in the coming blogs, as well as a grand gear clear out as I will be looking to sell off a number of camera bodies, lenses and other bits.  

Martin

1 comment: