Friday 8 October 2010

Couple of Books worth getting

I was out in the centre of Birmingham at lunchtime today and needed to get hold of an OS map.  The main Waterstones in the City is great and I often enjoy a browse at the the books while I am there.

I spotted a couple that I though our blog readers might be interested in, and that I have now ordered for myself

Firstly, from a great photographer who does some fabulous wildlife and landscape work by the name of Guy Edwardes.  The link to his book is below and well worth buying.  great photography, but more importantly great tips and techniques or where when and how to do it.

Secondly, while I struggle to get to grips with the epic Martin Evening tome on CS5, I found another great guide for both CS5 and Lightroom 3 that I can recommend.  Much more skinned down and very relevant to the needs of photographers.

I shall look forward to my copies coming from Amazon, and much better rates than I saw today I hasten to add

So here are the links.


Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment