Wednesday 25 November 2009

Getting lost in technology PT2

A few blogs ago when i was in NY i said about relying on the everyday gizmos that we take for granted-the laptop and GPS both giving me problems and leaving me stranded-well the bad luck seems to continue and the last few days my desk top has been locking up and blue screening-never a good time when these things happen-thank god that everything is double backed up, I use CA anti virus and a full system check has shown nothing untoward so last night a defrag in the hope that it will sort out the gremlins, Today it has taken 20 mins and 3 resets to get this far so i guess the Dell will have to go in for a check up as its under 2 years old-not a bad spec and i dont want to have to fork out for a new PC just yet
Thank god that its holiday time over here-thanks giving tomorrow and that means that my wife has a few days off so we can try to relax and drop in on a few places to check out for future wildlife visits
So i will make this a short one incase it crashes again and just say to all my American buddies a big happy holidays and to my Euro buddies-get back to work

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment