Wednesday 6 May 2009

They are back!!!

As I got out of my car on the drive tonight, I heard their screams first, looking up there they were, five Swifts charging around the houses, tail chasing, shouting at each other as they twisted and turned.

Swifts are one of my favourite birds which is a shame as they spend the least amount of time with us in the UK.

Well I saw my first ones last week, but not mine where I live.

A great welcome home after a tedious hour in the supermarket.

I will look forward to a glass of wine in the garden soon, when the sun is shining and watching them once more for the few short months until they go back again.

I will be back tomorrow with some camera gear spring cleaning tips for you and covering your preparation for trips.

Martin

1 comment:

  1. I just looked at your and Dave's sites. OMG what beautiful photography. I want to have a site to put mine on, am still trying to figure out how to do that.

    ReplyDelete